Chimera Song Mosaic
Tuesday, September 02, 2003
 
Pure Luck

After my brief stint under a rock, I finally wandered into Heriberto’s Yepez’s Mexperimental.

I think my timing is impeccable. I got to read two excellent entries: one about the Madonna/Britney/Cristina kiss (so glad somebody wrote about that!), which I didn’t get to see but can imagine vividly, and one about something that is weighing very heavily on my mind right now: location.

I too am debating where to move, except my choices aren’t so cosmopolitan (and therefore conventional) as Chiapas and San Francisco. I might move to Austin, but then again, I might move to Houston. I can’t decide. So I’m just going to stay put (the Zen solution?). Anyway, this seems uncanny to me.

I am so glad that I can finally read blogs again and have stopped looking merely for references to myself.

I need more advice. My Aquafina bottle says:
BE SPOTTED BY
OUR BLIMP IN THE AIR,
OUR SPOTTERS IN THE STREET,
OR AT WWW.AQUAFINA.COM,
AND YOU COULD WIN
PURE CASH PRIZES.

They call this “PURE LUCK.” Okay.

And then some. I can see the headlines now: “Madonna has Uterus Removed to be Immortalized Forever in the Baseball Hall of Fame.”

But then again, you should just read these two recent entries (8-29 & 30). I think the sample below can stand on its own and is delightful:

In theory-world if I ask a girl if she wants to fuck with me, she says she needs to think about it.

And so we both think about sex and that’s it.


Get it? That’s it. Marvelous!


Powered by Blogger